Article from mercola.com
EWR Note: NZ (as with all other nations under the ‘spell’ of the globalists) is fully in step with the BBB scam.
‘Government remains focused on building back better’ (Hon Grant Robertson, Feb 2021). BBB even has a special NZ website here About Build Back Better:
“While there has been some debate on the meaning and suitability of the phrase “Building Back Better”, we have embraced BBB as an important concept for pre- and post-disaster resilience building in-line with the United Nations, World Bank, and international researchers and authors including Clinton, Monday, Khasalamwa and Kennedy.”
“The coronavirus pandemic gives the world a chance to reset and ‘build back better'”, former Prime Minister Helen Clark says… (article & video at the link).
Dare I say it? Knowing what we do about man made disasters, this article from mercola.com rings very true. Remember the globalist ‘Lockstep’ plan? (Articles on that topic here).
Read the mercola article below:
- Top political figures and Big Tech leaders are using the common refrain that the COVID-19 pandemic has provided an opportunity to “reset” and “build back better”
- Founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Klaus Schwab first started circulating the idea of The Great Reset, of which “build back better” is an integral part of
- The COVID-19 pandemic is being used as a justification for the movement, but the agenda has nothing to do with health and everything to do with a long-term plan to monitor and control the world through technical surveillance
- Citing pandemic-induced unemployment, record levels of global government debt and a shrinking world economy, Schwab warns that the COVID-19 crisis is going to exacerbate environmental issues and social crises, such as rising inequality
- The reset solution is to “build entirely new foundations for our economic and social systems,” which everyone should adapt to since the pandemic has “shown how quickly we can make radical changes to our lifestyles”
- “Building back better” envisions a world in which you’re tied to an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records, have a “social credit” ID that can run every facet of your life and own no personal property
Top political figures and Big Tech leaders are using the common refrain that the COVID-19 pandemic has provided an opportunity to “reset” and “build back better.” But what does it really mean to “build back better”?
Founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Klaus Schwab first started circulating the idea of The Great Reset, of which “build back better” is an integral part.
“There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis,” WEF states on their Great Reset website. So WEF started The Great Reset initiative as a method to “improve the state of the world.”1
It’s a lofty description but again one that actually tells you nothing. “Build back better” is a tagline of sorts for The Great Reset, and though this is being played off as a new initiative, it’s simply a rebranding of terms for technocracy and the old “New World Order.”