Published on Jan 1, 2018
Published on Jan 1, 2018
For weeks, since this Putaruru family was first hospitalized after a meal of wild boar meat, mainstream media has told us the family had botulism.
“All three members of a Waikato family struck down with botulism after eating freshly slaughtered wild boar meat have regained consciousness”. Stuff.co.nz
A number of folk requested information on the issue under the OIA but were declined citing patient confidentiality.
TV Wild put in a request four weeks ago and this was also declined, even with patient consent.
Understandably given the widespread use of 1080 throughout NZ people wanted reassurance it wasn’t 1080 poisoning of beast or human via secondary poisoning even. We had a Neuroscientist also speaking out about the symptoms and how they did not match botulism.
Then, two nights ago the Graf Boys (maker of the documentary on 1080 called Poisoning Paradise) having obtained consent from the family, published an interview with friends of the family. The revelations were startling especially regarding the after effects of the poison. (We also published that video this morning, you can see it here.)
“Joji Varghese describes how up to four nurses were required to restrain the victims, because their involuntary convulsions were likely to harm the patients and the nurses. They had to be strapped to their beds.”
Now, the very next morning we have an article in the Herald telling us that the family’s test results have now been returned (coincidentally?) and the verdict is that no it was not botulism. Even more coincidentally, we learn they had also been tested for 1080 and the results were negative. So just two days ago, the family were also refused the results to all testing for another 20 days, yet the following day (after the release of the family interview) mainstream media has the test results?
“The family was also tested for 1080 poisoning and that was negative too”. Radio NZ
This is another flip flop as you will note in the this article they hadn’t tested for 1080 because the family would have to eat a bowlful to be poisoned to the extent they were it was claimed.
“He revealed the family had also been tested for mercury, arsenic and lead poisoning but not 1080 as doctors believed they would have needed to consume a cereal bowl full for it to have such a violent effect.” NZ Herald
And now we are being told that even the boar meat was not the cause:
“No evidence boar was the cause” Radio NZ
It appears that the authorities have destroyed all of the meat that was in the family’s freezer (now why would you do that?). And the meal left on the table is still in pristine non decayed condition, unlike the rest of the food left there.
So, it is all looking murkier by the hour. Do you still trust the authorities? The media? Your government? (which is a corporation mind). The hospital management? And we have other growing anomalies in the 1080 mix.
Educate yourself on 1080 by visiting the Graf Boys’ website, the 1080science site, our 1080 pages and by following the links here. During the holiday period take a look at the documentary Poisoning Paradise plus other videos on topic at the same link.
Find more 1080 articles at ‘categories’ or use the search box. EnvirowatchRangitikei