“There is scant evidence that cell phone towers pose a real risk to humans”
“Sprint, which owns the tower, has shut it down despite insisting the radio frequency levels are 100 times below the federal limit”
Do watch Josh del Sol’s ‘Take Back Your Power’ doco. He explains how the industry levels are set. Like the 1080 crowd in NZ these corporations know exactly how to not find things in their testing and research. Ask the many scientists (also in the doco) whose services are not required if they find the ‘wrong’ results. EWR
- The affected students at Weston Elementary School in Ripon are all under the age of 10
- They each have different types of cancer: brain, kidney, liver and lymphoma
- There is scant evidence that cell phone towers pose a real risk to humans
- But even skeptics say the number of cases in this cluster is unusual
- Sprint, which owns the tower, has shut it down despite insisting the radio frequency levels are 100 times below the federal limit
- A private investigator for the patients’ moms found the levels were higher than reported
Monica Ferrulli, who son Mason was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2016, told CBS: ‘It is classified as a possible carcinogen.
‘That tells us that there is some evidence out there.
‘We’re not naive to the fact that there could be other components out there – other environmental influences… but the bottom line that we feel in regards to this tower is it doesn’t belong there… if there’s any indications that its unsafe.’
Photo credit: Daily Mail UK