This is from 2019. They had been fighting 2 years to get the tower out! Still denying it causes harm. Whatever happened to the precautionary principle? Not in the big corporation’s interests to consider that. Any slight hint of risk, (and independent evidence says there is, watch Josh del Sol’s Take Back Your Power doco) …and these should not be anywhere near a school. And yet I see them all the time near & even in schools. This is a total crime. (See our EMF & Smart Meter pages, main menu). EWR
- The affected students at Weston Elementary School in Ripon are all under the age of 10
- They each have different types of cancer: brain, kidney, liver and lymphoma
- There is scant evidence that cell phone towers pose a real risk to humans
- But even skeptics say the number of cases in this cluster is unusual
- Sprint, which owns the tower, has shut it down despite insisting the radio frequency levels are 100 times below the federal limit
- A private investigator for the patients’ moms found the levels were higher than reported
“All in all, three teachers and four students have been battling various cancers since 2016. Two preschool-age children have been diagnosed with a malignant tumor and leukemia. Another family claims that their 22-year-old son who attended the school had a brain tumor surgically removed.”
That these are ever allowed in a school yard at all is a crime of gigantic proportions in my opinion, and let alone 5G! If 5G is so safe, ask yourself, why is it being deployed in SECRET? Quietly appearing in a streets/schools/neighbourhoods near you. Watch people & be informed & ready to oppose any technology that they cannot prove (with independent not industry research) is harmless for your health.
Sprint has shut down a 5G cell phone tower amid an outpouring of concerns over recent cancer cases. Ripon elementary school parents have long suspected that the tower is responsible for several cancer cases in students and staff. Ripon Unified School District confirmed that the tower is now turned off. Sprint will now look to relocate that 5G tower. Last March, many of these same parents accused the school district of accepting kickbacks in exchange for supporting 5G towers near the school.
All in all, three teachers and four students have been battling various cancers since 2016. Two preschool-age children have been diagnosed with a malignant tumor and leukemia. Another family claims that their 22-year-old son who attended the school had a brain tumor surgically removed.
“I think it is admirable,” Monica Ferrulli, a Ripon parent who has long fought Sprint’s 5G tower, said to the Modesto Bee. “I was actually very hopeful at first but after going to school district meetings I had lost a lot of hope. We have eliminated one factor that could cause the students to be unsafe.”
READ MORE & SEE VIDEO
We see these towers in schools here in NZ. Not rocket science is it? Where is the precautionary principle?
From the article:
“Monica Ferrulli, whose son was treated for brain cancer in 2017, said RUSD has cited an obsolete American Cancer Society study in keeping the tower in place since the controversy erupted two years ago. “It is just denial,” Ferrulli told the board. She vowed that parents will continue to fight and keep their children out of the school.”
The Ripon Unified School District said it is talking with a telecommunications company about moving a cellular phone tower from Weston Elementary School because of a public uproar over cancer cases at the campus.
A fourth child who attends the school was diagnosed with cancer Friday. Some parents pulled their children from school, and many came out in force to a Ripon school board meeting Monday evening to demand action.
In a prepared statement, board president Kit Oase said tests done on the tower found it was operating normally within safety standards.
Monica Ferrulli, whose son was treated for brain cancer in 2017, said RUSD has cited an obsolete American Cancer Society study in keeping the tower in place since the controversy erupted two years ago. “It is just denial,” Ferrulli told the board. She vowed that parents will continue to fight and keep their children out of the school.