Note: there’s been some confusion over this posting, however it appears to arise for some from the combining of two items. The lawsuit in 2018 & the pulling of funding by the US govt recently (the latter provide 15% of WHO’s funding so clearly not all of it). I’ve added the relevant links for clarity:
Finally, below here is an excerpt from nvic.org that provides the percentages & amounts of funding to WHO:
“Today, the WHO is the world’s largest and most influential public health agency with an annual budget for 2018-2019 of $4421.5M ($4.4 billion). 55 About 20 percent ($956.9M) of the WHO budget is funded by assessments on member states and the remaining 80 percent funded by “voluntary contributions.” The biggest individual programs funded by WHO are for polio eradication vaccine campaigns ($903M); vaccine campaigns for other communicable diseases ($805M); and corporate services/enabling functions ($715.5M).
Currently, the top 10 UN member state annual funders of WHO are the governments of United States of America ($125M); Japan ($49M); China ($40M); Germany ($33M); France ($27M); United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ($23M); Brazil ($19.5M); Italy ($19M); Canada ($15M); Australia ($12M). 56
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is the largest non-state funder of the WHO, having donated more than $2B in earmarked grants to the international health agency since 1998, and is the second largest WHO funder overall (after the U.S. government). Because Gates Foundation grant money is earmarked for specific programs, such as vaccine purchase, delivery and promotion, the Gates Foundation significantly influences the setting of WHO’s program priorities. 57 ”
They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years — and there were NONE! Zero, zilch, nada!
Here are the huge legal and practical implications in this victory for the American people:
This means that the US Department of Health and Human Services and all vaccine makers have been deceiving the American people for over 30 years about the effectiveness and safety of vaccines.
This may ultimately mean that the continuing existence — at least in their current form — of five US “healthcare” agencies is now in doubt: the CDC, the FDA, the IOM, the NIH and the “Health” part of DHHS itself!
This may also threaten the existence of state medical boards and exclusive medical guilds like the AMA.
This means that vaccine makers have been fraudulently exempt from what all other pharmaceutical drug makers have been forced to do concerning biannual recertification for quality and effectiveness — meaning that their vaccines have never been tested for quality and have had no proven safety or effectiveness for over 30 years.
This case can now be legally cited by all parents fraudulently mandated by any government/ organizational regulation/ requirements that they must vaccinate their children for school or any other activity to stop the forced vaccination of their children.
This case can now be legally cited by all employees being mandated by their employers to be vaccinated in order to retain their jobs.
This case can now be legally cited by all those who seek compensation for vaccine injury.
The future of allopathic medicine in its current form is now in doubt, and the global pharmaceutical cartel, since almost all of the drugs allopathic practitioners prescribe come from pharmaceutical corporations that have also committed vaccine fraud and injury. (edited)
LIABILITY: All government officials who have passed laws legalizing vaccine fraud at the state, national, or international level, or otherwise aided and abetted this vaccine fraud can now be charged with vaccine fraud, criminal malfeasance and in some cases, war crimes under the Nuremberg Code.
Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.