Spiro Skouras 72.4K subscribers As peaceful protests turn to violent riots, government officials finally admit the protest are being hijacked by organized groups from out of state with the purpose to cause destruction and chaos. President Trump has ordered the Pentagon to have military police on standby ready to deploy to American cities within hours in an attempt to restore order. The second time Trump has suggested deploying the US military domestically which is thought to be unconstitutional. The White House sites the Insurrection Act as authorization. Meanwhile, officials in Minnesota, the origin of the unrest have stated they are currently using methods very similar to contact tracing to track down networks of out of state protestors which officials estimate consists of approximately 80% of those engaged in the demonstrations. Health Officials Admit Virus Not As Deadly As Previously Thought: So Why Are We Still On Lockdown? https://www.activistpost.com/2020/05/… Pentagon puts military police on alert to go to Minneapolis https://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-puts-… The US Military Is Monitoring Protests in 7 States https://www.thenation.com/article/soc…
From Dr Mercola
- Agrichemicals and antibiotics in combination increase the evolution of antibiotic resistance
- Bacteria may develop antibiotic resistance up to 100,000 times faster when they’re exposed to certain herbicides in the environment, particularly widely used herbicides like glyphosate (Roundup) and dicamba (Kamba)
- It’s believed that other chemicals in the environment may also increase resistance in microbes, much like herbicides; however, regulatory agencies don’t regulate or test them for such effects — even among the 3,000 top-volume chemicals produced annually
- Reducing the use of antibiotics may not be enough to stop this looming public health disaster — unless the use of herbicides and other chemicals that affect antibiotic resistance is also curbed
Antibiotic resistance is often pegged as a problem caused by the overuse of antibiotics — and this is a driving factor — but research suggests it may actually be only one piece to the puzzle. Environmental factors may be accelerating the rise of antibiotic resistance as well, particularly widely used herbicides like glyphosate (Roundup) and dicamba (Kamba).
Research from University of Canterbury researchers revealed that agrichemicals and antibiotics in combination increase the evolution of antibiotic resistance. In fact, bacteria may develop antibiotic resistance up to 100,000 times faster when they’re exposed to certain herbicides in the environment.1
“The combination of chemicals to which bacteria are exposed in the modern environment should be addressed alongside antibiotic use if we are to preserve antibiotics in the long term,” study author Jack Heinemann of the University of Canterbury, said in a news release.2
‘Like Trying to Put Out a Fire of Antibiotic Resistance With Gasoline’
The study found cases when exposure to herbicides made the antibiotics more toxic while at the same time increasing the antibiotic resistance. Heinemann explained why this is an alarming finding:
“We are inclined to think that when a drug or other chemical makes antibiotics more potent, that should be a good thing. But it also makes the antibiotic more effective at promoting resistance when the antibiotic is at lower concentrations, as we more often find in the environment … Such combinations can be like trying to put out the raging fire of antibiotic resistance with gasoline.”
The results suggest that herbicides enhance the ability of antibiotics to become antibiotic resistant and that such resistance may be acquired at rates much faster than those predicted in laboratory conditions. Previously, research by Heinemann and colleagues found that commonly used herbicides promote antibiotic resistance by priming pathogens to more readily become resistant to antibiotics.3
This includes Roundup (the actual formulation of Roundup, not just its active ingredient glyphosate in isolation), which was shown to increase the antibiotic-resistant prowess of E. coli and salmonella, along with dicamba and 2,4-D. Rodale News reported:4
“The way Roundup causes this effect is likely by causing the bacteria to turn on a set of genes that are normally off, [study author] Heinemann says. ‘These genes are for ‘pumps’ or ‘porins,’ proteins that pump out toxic compounds or reduce the rate at which they get inside of the bacteria …’
Once these genes are turned on by the herbicide, then the bacteria can also resist antibiotics. If bacteria were to encounter only the antibiotic, they would instead have been killed. In a sense, the herbicide is ‘immunizing’ the bacteria to the antibiotic … This change occurs at levels commonly used on farm field crops, lawns, gardens and parks.”
Our mission is to ensure the environment and communities are safe from harmful electro-magnetic radiation.
To realise our mission, we seek to:
1. Educate to empower the people in all areas of EMR – health, legal and environmental.
2. Educate the population on the possible harm from EMR, to facilitate informed consent.
3. Use legal means to ensure decision makers are personally liable for harm, fear and damage caused to people and the environment. Establish legal recourse for future situations arising from EMR that are currently unknown.
4. Support the seeking of financial compensation for health and economic consequences of EMR and EMR infrastructure.
5. Ensure that a correctly structured and continuously improving Australian Standard is in place that considers all independent peer reviewed scientific research relevant to EMR research, and that governments and industry adopt world’s best practice which applies the precautionary principle.
6. Ensure the country maintains radiation free zones where the community requires it to be so, or to do otherwise might cause human and environmental harm.
7. A moratorium on 5G until the science is better understood and any risk of harm to environment and humans, be it possible/suspected or proven, be eliminated before 5G is established/rolled out.
8. Research alternate technologies.
The Story So Far
In a nut shell, a Telco wants to place a tower in Wilson’s creek, Byron Shire.
What we uncovered (after we reached out to lawyers, doctors and scientists from around the world) is that at best Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) is a class 2B potential carcinogen (as listed by the World Health Organisation), and at worst a definite carcinogen and toxic to all life.
In fact EMR is a classified pollutant (electro-smog).
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics;
the #1 illness that kills children is brain cancer and the #1 cancer killer of adults under 40 is brain cancer (AIHW).
Medical professionals have identified health impacts from EMR exposure as the next global pandemic.
Many Australians suffer from EMR hypersensitivity symptoms (a recognised illness with identifiable biomarkers).
Government and industry are forcing telco towers upon communities that do not want them.
Liability caused from harm by EMR to environment, health and safety (EHS) is an uninsurable risk and understood to be a contributory factor in Telcos listing harm from EMR to EHS as a material risk (the highest possible risk) in their annual reports to shareholders…and yet consumers are not made overtly aware by industry,
Regulators take no action and neither does Government. In fact they plan to blanket the planet in 5G microwave radiation (the Internet of Things).
According to the lawyers it is possible that community is being assaulted with a recognised pollutant and possible carcinogen on a 24 x 7 basis against their consent for convenience and profit.
There may be trade practices, criminal, terrorism and even constitutional (e.g. the Crown not protecting its subjects) implications.
Legal action to force change is on the horizon.
Once industry are required to overtly inform the general public of the possible harm and provide methods for the public to minimise that harm, people will have a choice – informed consent.
They will also seek refuge in many cases, so we also need to protect our black (light) spots.
We’ve seen change with Asbestos (banned) and the tobacco industry (informed consent)…change is possible when community unites.
Read further at the ‘Take Action’ page at the main menu
This was a week or so ago so the numbers are no doubt higher again now. You could go check the pages…
ANNOUNCEMENT !! ANTI-1080 FACEBOOK GROUPS JUST PASSED 150,000 MEMBERS/FOLLOWERS TODAY ! AND THIS IS A CONSERVATIVE COUNT!
From Carol Sawyer
Operation Ban 1080 – 65,466
NO to 1080 Use in NZ – 30,221
1080 Eyewitness – 21,187
Ban 1080 Party – 12,716
Hikoi of a Poisoned Nation – 7,075
New Zealand’s Not Clean Green – 6,667
Clyde Graf – 5,000
Stop 1080 NOW – 3,048
Ban 1080 South Island – 3,195
TOTAL = 154,575
I have only listed groups of 1,000 or more. There are quite a number of other groups, totalling at least 5,000 more people.
I have listed Clyde Graf, because obviously his FB page is pure anti-1080, and he has reached the allowable limit of Facebook friends for a personal page, or I am sure the figure would be higher.
the great thing about rising numbers is that they get to a point where they can’t be ignored and it doesn’t matter how many unfounded accusations DoC make about loose wheel nuts, or slips of paper with threats to shoot helicopters down ( amazingly they have only ever been able to produce one of those ), or how many perfectly civilised meetings they run away from pretending they feel their safety is threatened ( as in Wanaka recently ). In the end it just doesn’t wash !