Following is a podcast of an excellent and informative interview by Australian Hunting with Michelle Read. She gives the simple facts & the research on 1080 that we are never told. If you’re still skeptical on the anti 1080 movement, this is a must listen.
Michelle is a medical copywriter, NZ born & raised in Australia.
- Michelle Read discusses the terrible effects of Sodium Monofluoroacetate (1080) in New Zealand
- What is 1080 poison and how its made
- Where and how 1080 is dropped
- What animals can suffer from 1080 and how it kills
- What species are targeted by the NZ government and why
- 1080 in the rivers, dams, and creeks of New Zealand
- Why dogs are very susceptible to 1080
- The lifespan of 1080 in animals that have been affected
There’s more, but we’ll let you discover it as you listen to this new episode of the Australian Hunting Podcast.