Mark Crispin Miller
Serious questions asked here, a very thought provoking read & a must listen (VIDEO) from an Israeli. EWR
From unz.com via Mark Crispin Miller
Operation Vaxx-All Deplorables: Codename; “Satan’s Poker”
“Which way I fly is hell; myself am hell; And in the lowest deep a lower deep, Still threat’ning to devour me, opens wide, To which the hell I suffer seems a heaven.” (IV, 75–79) Paradise Lost, John Milton
What’s going on in Israel? Has anyone figured it out yet?
Isn’t Israel the most vaccinated country in the world?
Haven’t half of all Israelis already been vaccinated?
Yes, they have.
Haven’t 90% of all Israelis over 60 (the age-group most likely to die from Covid) already been vaccinated?
Then how did “Israel manage to double the number of deaths it accumulated in the prior ten months of the pandemic”…”within two months of intensive inoculation with the Pfizer vaccine“?
And, why did “Israel’s Covid-19 cases… spike sharply during the first month of the … mass vaccination campaign.“?
And, why “after just 2 months of … mass vaccination” are “76% of new Covid-19 cases.. under 39. Only 5.5% are over 60. 40% of critical patients are under 60.”?
Did the vaccinations shift the direction of the infection to a different demographic or have the vaccines created a more virulent strain of the virus that targets younger people?
And, why have more pregnant women suddenly entered “critical care” while Covid-19 cases among infants have soared by whopping “1,300%? (from 400 cases in under two-year-olds on November 20 to 5,800 in February 2021).”
And, why have Orthodox Jews and the Israeli Arabs experienced a sudden and dramatic shift in cases and fatalities when both groups had similar numbers prior to the vaccination campaign? Here is an excerpt from an interview with journalist Gilad Atzmon who explains what’s actually happened: (See the entire interview at The Unz Review--Go to 20 minute-mark)
READ MORE & WATCH AT THE LINK:
Image: thanks to Pixabay.com
MASSACRE! People under age 65 who are being injected with Pfizer mRNA are 26000% more likely to die than if they had contracted covid
This report comes from Israel:
“We conclude that the Pfizer vaccines, for the elderly, killed during the 5-week vaccination period about 40 times more people than the disease itself would have killed, and about 260 times more people than the disease among the younger age class. We stress that this is in order to produce a green passport valid at most 6 months, and promote Pfizer sales.”
5 March, 2021
5 March, 2021 update:
Please see our debunking in French below, and in English here.
– this article has been published first in Hebrew here
– we gave an interview in French to francesoir.fr who translated it in french here
– it has been as well reported in russian here in english in Arutz 7 here and in the U.S here
– and reported in several other language including greek here
Two sources of the same audio message here, posting both in the event one fails. One, Facebook, the other Robin Westenra’s blog, on Soundcloud. Included are headlines from Mark Crispin Miller. EWR
Health officials have reportedly halted administration of the second shot of Pfizer’s vaccine at the Spanish nursing home.
Forty-six nursing home residents who had received their first dose of Pfizer-BioNTech’s fast-tracked vaccination against COVID-19 at the beginning of January had died by the end of the month, Spanish media have reported.
Staff first reported a coronavirus outbreak at Nuestra Señora del Rosario (Our Lady of the Rosary), a nursing home in the province of Cadiz, Andalusia in Spain on Jan.12, in the wake of a vaccine distribution campaign.
The Ministry of Housing and Families intervened in the private facility which houses up to 145 residents and where local media reported on Feb. 4 that a further 28 of 94 residents as well as 12 staff members had tested positive for COVID-19.
At another nursing home in the same southwestern Spanish province, in Novo Sancti Petri, in Chiclani, 22 elderly residents died and 103 were infected following a vaccination campaign.
Similar outbreaks and death clusters following vaccination have been reported across the globe, including:
- 29 elderly people died in Norway shortly after receiving Pfizer’s vaccination.
- 13 deaths among 40 residents following vaccination at one nursing home in Germany were dismissed as “tragic coincidence.”
- 10 deaths in a German palliative care patients within hours to four days of COVID-19 vaccination were deemed a “coincidence.”
- 22 of 72 residents of a nursing home in Basingstoke, England have died following vaccination.
- 24 seniors at a nursing home in Syracuse, NY were reported to have died from COVID-19 as of Jan. 9 despite having been vaccinated beginning Dec. 22.
- 10 cases of COVID-19 were reported on Jan. 28 among seniors who had received both doses of Pfizer’s vaccine at one care home in Stockholm Sweden. The residents were vaccinated on Dec. 27 and again on Jan.19.
- The COVID-19 death toll in the small British enclave of Gibraltar numbered 16 before it launched its Pfizer vaccination campaign on Jan. 10 and then shot up to 53 deaths 10 days later and to 70 seven days after that. According to a Reuters report, the Gibraltar Health Authority declared there was “no evidence at all of any causal link” between 6 of the deaths that were investigated and Pfizer’s vaccine, despite the individuals having tested negative for COVID before vaccination, but positive “in the days immediately after.”
- 4,500 COVID-19 cases in Israel occurred in patients after they had received one dose of Pfizer’s vaccine and 375 of those vaccinated patients required hospitalization, Israeli news media reported on Jan.12.
- Seven adults living in a care home in Saskatoon tested positive for coronavirus a week after residents were vaccinated at the Sherbrooke Community Centre, the CBC reported. There were no positive cases at the time of vaccination.
- Seven residents at a Montreal long-term care facility tested positive for COVID- within 28 days of being vaccinated with Pfizer’s vaccine, prompting the province of Quebec to delay the second Pfizer dose.
- Abercorn Care Home in Scotland, which began COVID-19 vaccinations on Dec. 14 was home to an outbreak of the virus by Jan. 10 and the National Health Service for the region refused to comment on whether vaccinated residents were ill. A care home staff group founder told the Scottish Daily Record: “We have had members of our group whose parents have had the vaccine and then two weeks later have tested positive for coronavirus.”
- All of the residents at a home in Inverness, Scotland were vaccinated against COVID early in January, but 17 became infected with the virus after the first dose.
Even though 82% of Israel’s population age 60 and over are now vaccinated for COVID-19, the country is not seeing hope for reopening anytime soon. What’s worse, the number of patients on ventilators has hit record highs.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had said he thought Israel’s vaccine program would be a harbinger for the rest of the world to show hope for getting back to normal with the vaccine but, instead, they are seeing “a wave of infection that refuses to decline,” MSN News reported.
Netanyahu wants every citizen over the age of 16 to be vaccinated by the end of March.
SOURCE: MSN News January 29, 2021
More than 12,400 people in Israel have tested positive for coronavirus after being vaccinated with the Pfizer/BioNTech jab, including 69 who had received their second dose, the country’s Health Ministry said.
Some 189,000 people were tested for Covid-19 after being vaccinated, with 6.6 percent getting a positive result, according to ministry data reported by Israeli outlets. The majority were apparently infected shortly after receiving the first jab of the two-part vaccine – a period when the inoculation isn’t expected to have kicked in yet.
The coronavirus vaccines now being distributed in Israel tend to cause significant side-effects with receipt of the second dose – even more so than with the first dose, a senior Israeli coronavirus official warned Wednesday.
Speaking with Galei Tzahal Wednesday morning, Tomer Lotan, the chief of staff of Magen Yisrael – the Health Ministry program coordinating efforts to combat the coronavirus – said that Israelis receiving the second dose of the COVID vaccine should be prepared for significant side-effects, greater than those following the first dose.
“We expected that this would happen,” said Lotan.
Thus far, however, Lotan said that there has been no drop in the number of people receiving the second dose of the vaccine.
“Right now, we’re not seeing any decline in the number of vaccinations due to this.”
Among the nearly one million Israelis vaccinated against coronavirus so far, some 240 Israelis have been diagnosed with the virus days after getting the shot, Channel 13 News reported Thursday.