Tag Archives: investigation

Before investigators were even cleared to enter Notre Dame’s smoldering ruins the French Government had already ruled out arson?

This is written from a Christian perspective. If you don’t agree with the view point  & want to discuss that please go to the source at the link.

From https://leohohmann.com

That’s right: Before investigators had even been cleared to enter the smoldering ruins of the Western World’s most iconic Christian symbol, they had already ruled out the possibility of arson.

I am not saying that any person or group should be blamed for this fire without proof. What I am saying, is that the French government’s absurdly quick action in determining the cause makes a mockery of the concept of an honest investigation. Such malfeasance in carrying out due diligence could easily backfire.

Without an honest and transparent investigation, people will always look at the burning of Notre Dame as a monumental conspiracy. Fill in the blank as to who you want to make responsible for the devastation because the French wimped out and declared it an accident before any investigative techniques could have realistically been employed.

READ MORE

https://leohohmann.com/2019/04/16/the-coming-convergence-of-islam-and-christianity/

Advertisements

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has suggested that the Port Arthur massacre was not what it appeared to be – (from a year long investigation by Al Jazeera)

“Senator Hanson is secretly filmed saying she has “a lot of questions” about Port Arthur…” Al Jazeera

Makes you think doesn’t it? A good article on the topic of mass shootings is found at this link. Ole Dammegard describes in two video interviews how he has managed to predict 15 massacres over a period of four years. He is also believed to have managed to expose and stop several planned massacres. Worth the time if you are keen to make some sense of these now global events.

From news.com.au

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has been caught on hidden camera appearing to suggest the 1996 Port Arthur massacre, where a gunman shot and killed 35 people at the Tasmanian former prison colony, was a government conspiracy.

The footage is part of the undercover, three-year long investigation run by Al Jazeera that exposed the Australian political party earlier this week trying to water down the nation’s gun laws.

In one video released by the news network, Senator Hanson is secretly filmed saying she has “a lot of questions” about Port Arthur.

“An MP said it would actually take a massacre in Tasmania to change the gun laws in Australia,” Senator Hanson tells Rodger Muller, an Al Jazeera journalist who for three years pretended to be the leader of a fictitious firearm advocate group called Gun Rights Australia, an identity he established to infiltrate One Nation.

“Haven’t you heard that? Have a look at it. It was said on the floor of parliament.”

In another piece of footage, Senator Hanson is sitting with her chief of staff James Ashby when they discuss other conspiracy theories.

“That whole September 11 thing, too,” Mr Ashby says, immediately after the group brought up the MPs comments about Port Arthur.

“Those shots. They were precision shots,” Senator Hanson responds.

READ MORE

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/one-nation-leader-pauline-hanson-exposed-by-hidden-camera/news-story/c0da722767bf9dc9798b3119622c5f20

Photo: Stuff.co.nz

Department of Conservation Independent Poisoned Cow Investigation – nothing “independent” about it (GrafBoys)

So the authorities have finished investigating themselves … three weeks it’s taken for a truly ‘in depth’ report passing all of the blame predictably, onto the victims of the said drop.

Thanks to the GrafBoys for their truly independent coverage of this issue.

Published on Oct 23, 2018

The Department of Conservation has initiated an ‘independent” investigation following the death of 8 cows killed in its recent aerial 1080 poisoning operation. But is the independent investigation really independent?

Two babies die minutes after receiving the MMR vaccination! … one allegedly without parental consent & in spite of the mother’s protest

This is unbelievably shocking. Two little ones in Samoa, only one year old, both of them. Think of the grieving parents in this totally avoidable tragedy. Deepest condolences to those parents. This is why parents are questioning vaccines. And yet they are vilified for doing so. They are taking away our choices for our own health & the health of our babies. Ask for the inserts parents. Ask for the risks, the side effects. Ask if it’s been tested. Ask to see the test results. Know what the odds are of damage to you & your children, before consenting. Ask if you will be compensated for injuries. We’ve grown too blase about asking questions. Thing is the numbers of vaccines has risen dramatically in recent decades. What used to be a very minimal risk of damage, has now become far more common. Clearly we need to be asking questions, and expecting satisfactory answers. See our vaccine pages for further info. EnvirowatchRangitikei

13394077_1109955479048166_3192432933516626850_n

From News Hub

The head of the Ministry of Health in Samoa has ordered the immediate recall of all measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccines after the deaths of two one-year-olds.

The children were given the MMR vaccine on Friday at Safotu Hospital on the island of Savai’i. However within minutes they were dead. One child was allegedly immunised without the mother’s consent – and despite her protesting.

Health Ministry CEO Dr Take Naseri says a full investigation is underway into the deaths. All MMR vaccines in Samoa have been ordered to be seized and the staff involved have been stood down, TV1 Samoa reports.

Prime Minister Tuilaepa Lupesoliai Dr Sailele Malielegaoi says he is waiting to be fully briefed on the situation.

“I have called a full inquiry into the circumstances leading up to this devastating incident which I do not take lightly,” he told media.

“There are already processes that will determine if negligence is a factor. And if so, rest assured those processes will be implemented to the letter to ensure that such tragic [deaths] will not be repeated and those responsible will be made to answer.”

Newshub.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/07/samoa-recalls-vaccines-after-child-deaths.html

13669165_1137448949632152_9110430879817498096_n

1080 blackmail suspects: Minister Nick Smith told us not to sue

From the NZ Herald

Key Points:

      • * Anti-1080 couple targeted by police sought $165,000 in damages
      • * Former conservation minister Nick Smith offered flowers and a caution about suing police

* The couple felt Smith was trying to dissuade them from the law suit

A couple targeted by detectives hunting the 1080 milk-powder blackmailer claim National MP Nick Smith – while Minister of Conservation – personally attempted to dissuade them from suing the police.

Rolf and Ute Kleine have been paid $10,000 by police to settle a lawsuit over the time they spent as key suspects in the hunt for the blackmailer.

They were caught up in the inquiry after police focused on anti-1080 protesters as the source of the threat to put the poisonous pesticide into milk powder.

READ MORE

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12081795

With botulism ruled out 3 days in, and 1080 a suspected cause, still we were told the poisoned Waikato family had botulism

Very unfortunate, because although 1080 was suspected early on, they didn’t test for it until EIGHTEEN days later. As the esteemed & so called health professionals would have known at the time, testing for it after 7 days is useless as all presence of 1080 would be gone from the urine & that is according to DoC’s own documentation. So the tests would have been USELESS. (See Charles Eason’s Vertebrate Pesticides Toxicology Manual for further details). This would explain why the family had such difficulty in acquiring their medical notes in the first instance.

So … unfortunate? Or deliberate? Why in a suspected poisoning ask yourself, do you NOT test for the glaringly obvious? And even more importantly, why do you keep telling the public via the media that the diagnosis is botulism when three days in that diagnosis has been eliminated. And by a SPECIALIST. The media (stuff) was headlining ‘botulism’ on 4th December still – the poisoning occurred on 10th November.  We published an article on 10th December with comments from a Neuroscientist (who wished to remain anonymous) posing questions about the diagnosis & claiming the symptoms did not match botulism:

“Rehabilitation from sub lethal 1080 poisoning is simple. Time.
Botulism treatment takes a long time, years. Whereas recovery from sub lethal 1080 poisoning is much faster.
This family could have been treated for alzheimers, for mumps, for shellfish poisoning, for botulism, for polio, for meningitis. The results would be the same, they would recover.
The timeline of the recovery is just as diagnostic as the timeline of the illness, and the time line does NOT fit botulism” … Serena Maja, Neuroscientist

Then next up were revelations from the family through an interview by the Graf Boys at TV-Wild.

So on top of all of the above, unbelievably, they did NOT test the meat for 1080!! Is this not all screaming ‘cover up’? Go figure.

The article below is from mainstream media with the family’s lawyer expressing concern. For a change mainstream is challenging the official stories. Quite rare really, however they still fail to really nail the authorities down to a why? Why did they not test the meat, or why did they not test the family earlier? Then wander off into the possibilities of mushrooms or other plant life, still skirting that 1080 issue. The point is, the authorities in question have been caught with their proverbial pants down, and are still remaining silent.

You should be concerned that we have a large public hospital here that appears to be officially lying to the public, going by their own notes  “… there was no evidence to suggest botulism”. This has implications for your future treatment should you fall ill and be at their mercy. Worse, should you fall ill from suspected 1080 poisoning, you should be very concerned in light of what happened to the young woman in 2006 whose heart incredibly, the NZ lab lost.

May we finally hear some truth on all of this.

Note: to read all articles on this topic scroll to the end of this article for a timeline, or for all articles on 1080 use the categories drop down box at left of the news page.

EnvirowatchRangitikei

Poisoned Waikato family’s medical notes concerning, lawyer says

From stuff.co.nz

Medical notes about a mystery poisoning that plunged three family members into a coma suggest inadequate testing, the family’s spokeswoman says.

Shibu Kochummen, 35, his wife Subi Babu, 33, and his mother Alekutty Daniel, 62, were found in a vegetative stateon the floor of their Putaruru home on November 10 shortly after eating a wild boar curry.

Botulism was the original – but incorrect – diagnosis. And nerve conduction tests as early as November 13 – three days after the trio’s hospitalisation – indicated the illness wasn’t botulism, the family’s lawyer and spokeswoman Sue Grey said after obtaining the medical notes.
“The diagnosis was that there was no evidence to suggest botulism. A specialist was asked to look at [it] and that was his conclusion. “That does raise questions about why the health board was continuing to say it was botulism for such a long time after they had so many results indicating it wasn’t.
“If that botulism thing [was] ruled out at the start when the first negative tests were coming in they would have had ACC by now.
“There are politics but you’d like to think that politics aren’t interfering with medicine.”
The DHB have ruled the illness an unidentified poisoning from an unspecified neurotoxin.
The illness caused paralysis, vomiting, thrashing, memory loss and strange behaviour such as child-like laughing.
Grey said she hadn’t seen any food tests other than the negative botulism result from the pork dish consumed.
“When we met with the CEO on Wednesday he told us that MPI, the Ministry of Primary Industries, had done the food sample tests. So I’ve written and asked them for their information but I still haven’t got that back.”
While the MPI have an “informal” involvement in the case, they are not testing implicated food, a spokesperson said.

“The Waikato DHB is the lead agency and MPI had a very minimal involvement at the initial stages in working with ESR (Institute of Environmental Science and Research) on some testing procedures,” the spokesperson said in a statement.

“We do not believe there are any public health concerns as this incident/issue appears to be confined to one particular family.”

Grey said she’s still going through the family’s notes but understands 1080 was an early suspected cause.
“That is really concerning because as far as we can ascertain at the moment, the only testing that was done on 1080 was that single test 18 days after [hospitalisation].”

Professor Steve Flint, an expert in food safety and microbiology at Massey University, said he hoped more food testing had been conducted by MPI or the DHB.

“My surprise – from what I’ve read from media reports –  is that there isn’t a full scale investigation into this.

“I’m quite surprised that no one has actually looked at the food and analysed the food.”

Toxins in some kind of plant could have caused the violent illness, Flint said.

“[Wild] mushrooms can also be quite toxic. You get almost hallucinogenic.

“There’s always the possibility of something that we haven’t discovered yet, something new.

“If it is, it would be unusual but this whole scenario is unusual.

“In a country like New Zealand, you often think about our native plants and things that people may not have reported any illnesses from.

“If it’s not botulism then what is it, because we need to know.”

SOURCE

 

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/100346840/poisoned-waikato-familys-medical-notes-concerning-lawyer-says

 

‘The Grenfell Tower fire is a crime of epic proportions’ David Lammy, Labour MP interview

Published on Jun 21, 2017

David Lammy says heads ‘need to be on the block’ over the Grenfell Tower fire in west London. He told me he wants to see resignations and a proper police investigation into the failure to protect scores of people from being burnt to death in their own homes.

Lammy, who is the Labour MP for Tottenham, says the fire is comparable to Hurricane Katrina and talked to me about the very real effects of austerity.

Read my column for the Guardian ► http://www.theguardian.com/profile/ow…

Playlists:
Owen Jones talks… ► https://goo.gl/hXr8m3
Owen Jones talk back ► http://tinyurl.com/talksback
Owen Jones talks to… ►http://ow.ly/QjZ4M
Owen Jones talks at Guardian Live ► http://is.gd/owenjonesGDN

The Westland DC manager who awarded a cake decorator’s firm a $7 million contract to build a sewage plant … watch your Councils Kiwis!

Not new news, nevertheless some people will not have heard about it. The Council corruption’s stacking up so fast it takes a bit of keeping up with.

The said company had “no track record in waste management ” … was not a registered company at the time it won the tender” … and “it registered with the Companies Office several months after securing the Franz Josef job”. Great stuff. So Westland DC wants a cake expert in charge of sewage? Or rather, is it a case of contracts for the mates?

Do you still trust your Local Government? 

It bears repeating, NZ is NOT clean and green as often touted, and neither is it honest. That has been well documented here in previous posts. 

I’ve added the subsequent developments on this issue as this was initially reported on March 15 this year. “Oops, it’s been put on hold guys … we got found out”.

And in fact the subsequent news items tell you it was a $10 million contract and in fact there were TWO. Now under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office we await the outcome. I’m not holding my breath in that we’re already considered corrupt under the latter’s watch so what are our chances for transparency this time? Makes for intriguing reading indeed.

EnvirowatchRangitikei

 


p21035gns.jpg
South Western District Coastline

Westland District Council manager awarded cake decorator’s firm $7 million contract to build sewage plant

Neha Bubna, the sole director and shareholder of the company, runs a cake shop in South Auckland, specialising in birthday and special occasion cakes. She is a recent migrant from India…. stuff.co.nz

cake-625964_1280
Beneath that pristine white icing lies an intriguing tale about sewage

A new business, run by a cake decorator, which had no track record in waste management won a Westland District Council project to build a $7 million sewage plant in Franz Josef, a Stuff investigation has found.

Techno Economic Services, which is based in South Auckland, won the council project in the middle of last year, despite never having provided waste management or construction services before. The company was not a registered company at the time it won the tender. It registered with the Companies Office several months after securing the Franz Josef job.

Neha Bubna, the sole director and shareholder of the company, runs a cake shop in South Auckland, specialising in birthday and special occasion cakes. She is a recent migrant from India.

READ MORE

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/90384093/Westland-District-Council-manager-awarded-cake-decorators-firm-7-million-contract-to-build-sewage-plant

SUBSEQUENT DEVELOPMENTS:

Cake decorator firm’s water treatment facility contract put on hold by Westland District Council

Westland Council puts two water treatment contracts to cake decorating company on hold 

Fraud investigation after Auckland cake decorator wins contract to build Franz Josef’s new sewage plant

Westland to investigate asset deals, contract on hold

Serious Fraud Office investigating $10 million water treatment contract


Photo Credit: South Westland Coastline 
Simon Nathan, ‘West Coast places – The far south’, Te Ara – the Encyclopedia of New Zealand, http://www.TeAra.govt.nz/en/photograph/21035/south-westland-coastline (accessed 30 April 2017)