See the former & latter definitions at the link:
- Herd immunity occurs when enough people acquire immunity to an infectious disease such that it can no longer spread widely in the community
- WHO’s definition of herd immunity long reflected this, but in October 2020 it quietly revised this concept in an Orwellian move that totally removes natural infection from the equation
- Immunity developed through previous infection is the way it has worked since humans have been alive: Your immune system isn’t designed to get vaccines; it’s designed to work in response to exposure to an infectious agent
- This perversion of science implies that the only way to achieve herd immunity is via vaccination, which is blatantly untrue
- It’s all part of the Great Reset: The rollout of widespread COVID-19 vaccination coupled with tracking and tracing of COVID-19 test results and vaccination status are setting the stage for biometric surveillance and additional tracking and tracing
Here from greenmedinfo.com
© [Oct 26, 2018] GreenMedInfo LLC. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of GreenMedInfo LLC. Want to learn more from GreenMedInfo? Sign up for the newsletter here http://www.greenmedinfo.com/greenmed/newsletter.
Research reveals that a vaccinated individual not only can become infected with measles, but can also spread it to others who are also vaccinated against it –doubly disproving that the administration of multiple doses of MMR vaccine is “97% effective,” as widely claimed.
One of the fundamental errors in thinking about measles vaccine effectiveness is that receipt of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine equates to bona fide immunity against measles virus. Indeed, it is commonly claimed by health organizations like the CDC that receiving two doses of the MMR vaccine is “97 percent effective in preventing measles,” despite a voluminous body of contradictory evidence from epidemiology and clinical experience.
This erroneous thinking has led the public, media and government alike to attribute the origin of measles outbreaks, such as the one reported at Disney in 2015 (and which lead to the passing of SB277 that year, stripping vaccine exemptions for all but medical reasons in California), to the non-vaccinated, even though 18% of the measles cases occurred in those who had been vaccinated against it — hardly the vaccine’s two-dose claimed “97% effectiveness.” The vaccine’s obvious fallibility is also indicated by the fact that that the CDC now requires two doses.
But the problems surrounding the failing MMR vaccine go much deeper. First, they carry profound health risks (over 25 of which we have indexed here: MMR vaccine dangers), including increased autism risk, which a senior CDC scientist confessed his agency covered up, which do not justify the risk, given that measles is not only not deadly but confers significant health benefits that have been validated in the biomedical literature. Second, not only does the MMR vaccine fail to consistently confer immunity, but those who have been “immunized” with two doses of MMR vaccine can still transmit the infection to others — a phenomena no one is reporting on in the rush to blame the non- or minimally-vaccinated for the outbreak.
So much for herd immunity that the nay sayers always spout when you caution them to read the research before offering their bodies for any vaccination.
“Personal choice is a beautiful thing. You should have the freedom to live the life that makes you happiest, even if it seems strange to other people.
But only if you’re not hurting anyone else.
This is exactly the problem with the so-called “vaccination debate”.”
Please read the real history of vaccines and the medical ‘health’ system …
Read also how the medical industry was created and how the Rockefellers did away with natural medicine (by design), now called alternative and debunked by many as quackery…
HOW MODERN MEDICINE BECAME A MONOPOLY
Read / watch also of the successes recorded regarding natural medicine with the so called incurables like cancer and diabetes that are killing people in multitudes (you will find other articles on topic under ‘categories’) ….
Read also about so called ‘herd immunity’ that is their justification against personal choice… debunked by a Harvard immunologist …
A vaccinated person carries the disease they were vaccinated for, “shedding” it, for up to 6 weeks.
And finally, if you want more reasons for personal choice browse these articles…
… and this one in particular…
TWENTY VACCINE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VACCINATE…
- Vaccine manufacturers have NO liability (National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986), so CANNOT be sued for injury from their product and they have no incentive to make their product as safe as possible.
- Vaccines are not held to the same double blind gold standard of clinical testing as other pharmaceutical drugs because they are considered biological products under the Public Health Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. They meet the same standards as cosmetics.
- The per vaccine Federal Excise Tax is used to pay the vaccine injured through the government-created National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP). $3.1 Billion has been paid to date (through 2015).
- Vaccines contain neurotoxins (aluminum and mercury) far exceeding “safe levels” deemed by the EPA.
- Vaccines contain cancer-causing ingredients, and have never been tested if they cause cancer, infertility or DNA mutation (Section 13.1 of every vaccine package insert).
- Some vaccines are made from aborted fetal cell lines. (WI-38 and MC5-5 Human Cell Fibroblasts)
- Vaccines are not 100% effective and a vaccinated person can get the disease they were vaccinated for.
- A vaccinated person carries the disease they were vaccinated for, “shedding” it, for up to 6 weeks.
- The concept of herd/community immunity cannot be achieved by vaccines because vaccines are NOT 100% effective. Unlike lifetime immunity afforded by disease, vaccine-induced immunity lasts 2-10 years.
- Doctors receive financial rewards from insurance companies for having patients fully vaccinated (~$400 per patient). They are advised NOT to share all the risks or the vaccine package inserts, so 100% informed choices cannot be made in a doctor’s office when vaccinating.
- Vaccine injury is under-reported. VAERS is the only way to officially report a vaccine injury and is tedious with no incentive for a doctor to fill it out.
- Vaccine mandates (like SB277 and SB792 in CA) literally hand over new customers to pharmaceutical companies, and remove rights to choose what is injected into a person’s body.
- Pharmaceutical companies spend up to 19 times more on advertising than they do on research.
- Corporate mainstream media gets 70% of their advertising revenue from pharmaceutical companies.
- Vaccine safety and efficacy research is not conducted by independent researchers and so is biased.
- The full CDC recommended vaccine schedule has never been tested. Vaccinated children are the human experiment.
- All vaccines can cause injury or death, and there is no way to tell who will have a reaction.
- Most doctors receive 30 MINUTES on vaccine education (that they are safe, effective and a must) during their 8 YEARS in medical school.
- If someone dies from a vaccine, their family will be awarded no more than $250,000. Most cases of vaccine injury are dismissed because doctors and vaccine manufacturers deny a causation link. The statutory time limit for filing a claim is only 2 years after death and 3 years from the time of vaccine injury.
- The government plan “Healthy People 2020” has a goal to fully vaccinate all children and adults by 2020. There are 217 new vaccines being created right now.
My name is Tetyana Obukhanych. I hold a PhD in Immunology. I am writing this letter in the hope that it will correct several common misperceptions about vaccines in order to help you formulate a fair and balanced understanding that is supported by accepted vaccine theory and new scientific findings.
Do unvaccinated children pose a higher threat to the public than the vaccinated?
It is often stated that those who choose not to vaccinate their children for reasons of conscience endanger the rest of the public, and this is the rationale behind most of the legislation to end vaccine exemptions currently being considered by federal and state legislators country-wide. You should be aware that the nature of protection afforded by many modern vaccines – and that includes most of the vaccines recommended by the CDC for children – is not consistent with such a statement. I have outlined below the recommended vaccines that cannot prevent transmission of disease either because they are not designed to prevent the transmission of infection (rather, they are intended to prevent disease symptoms), or because they are for non-communicable diseases. People who have not received the vaccines mentioned below pose no higher threat to the general public than those who have, implying that discrimination against non-immunized children in a public school setting may not be warranted.
- IPV (inactivated poliovirus vaccine) cannot prevent transmission of poliovirus. Wild poliovirus has been non-existent in the USA for at least two decades. Even if wild poliovirus were to be re-imported by travel, vaccinating for polio with IPV cannot affect the safety of public spaces. Please note that wild poliovirus eradication is attributed to the use of a different vaccine, OPV or oral poliovirus vaccine. Despite being capable of preventing wild poliovirus transmission, use of OPV was phased out long ago in the USA and replaced with IPV due to safety concerns.