“We are now at step 10”.
This is chilling really. We are watching it like a slow fall. Those of us awake that is. There are droves of folk however, quietly moving towards the cliff of no return and no amount of persuasion will convince them to turn back. They are the product of years of quiet indoctrination that’s told them their government really cares about them and has their best interests at heart. Meanwhile we can only watch in horror as some, with limbs bleeding, paralyzed, hospitalized, blind & deaf, no longer able to function, they confidently tell us it’s still ok to take the ‘treatment‘ … ‘for the greater good’. Buckle up folks, the ride is getting very rocky…
Awake people are protesting … London, 750K (can’t verify the number but you won’t find the true number in mainstream). See also:
MSM COMPLETELY IGNORE London March To Freedom / Hugo Talks
See here also.
This post is from mercola.com
- There are 10 steps that every tyrannical government has followed. We are now at step 10. Once the 10th step locks into place, there will be no going back
- The 10 steps toward tyranny start with the invocation of a terrifying internal and/or external threat. From 2001 onward, that threat was terrorism, which was used as the justification for stripping us of our liberties
- With the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic, we entered step 10, where emergency powers and laws are used to strip remaining freedoms from the people, censorship is enacted and certain kinds of speech is criminalized
- We must get involved and fight to enact state legislation that protects against continued erosion of freedom and reestablishes rights and liberties
- The Daily Clout platform was created for this purpose. It allows citizens to lobby already drafted, turnkey bills to their legislators
Naomi Wolf, a former adviser to the Clinton administration, is a prolific author and Yale University graduate. She also received a prestigious Rhodes Scholarship that allowed her to complete her Ph.D. in English and literature at Oxford University in 2015. Eight years before that, she wrote a book called “The End of America,” which is the topic of this interview.
“The End of America” was published in 2007. At the end of this article, you will find a playlist of three videos in which she reads select chapters of the book. You can also download the first and last chapters for free on the publisher’s website, chelseagreen.com.1