We are told these reactions are rare but how rare are they given all the reactions that are coming to light & are written off generally as coincidence or when death occurs, as SIDS. If there is one thing we can learn from these occurrences surely it is to ask for the risks of reactions and to see copies of the tests for safety that have been done. Check out the Vaxxed Youtube channel for the many reactions that have occurred. Explore also the Vaccine Reaction website.
This is from dailymail.co.uk
- Isabel Olesen, from Melbourne, left fighting for her life after allergic reaction
- Developed painful sores all over her body 48 hours after routine vaccination
- Had Stevens Johnson Syndrome – a rare allergic reaction to medication
- She survived but was left with life-changing side effects including blindness
- Defied the odds by riding a bike, rollerblading and completing three triathlons
- WARNING: DISTRESSING CONTENT
An eight-year-old girl was left fighting for her life after suffering a horrific allergic reaction following a vaccination.
Isabel Olesen, from Melbourne, developed painful sores all over her body 48 hours after undergoing a routine immunisation and later went blind.
Her mother, Edwina, 39, later discovered she had Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) – a rare and life-threatening allergic reaction to medication or an infection.
Isabel Olesen, from Melbourne, was left fighting for her life after suffering a horrific allergic reaction following a vaccination