This post comes from a Facebook page & is marked public. See source page at the link & listen to Naomi Wolf speaking about the coming (?) Vaccine Passport which is identical to the CCC Social Credit system. The video may well not remain at FB as whilst listening myself, I received several notices from the so called ‘Fact Checkers’.
‼️Naomi Wolf, Democrat with an important non-partisan message:‼️
Naomi R. Wolf is an American liberal feminist author, journalist. Following her first book The Beauty Myth, she became a leading spokeswoman of what has been described as the third wave of the feminist movement.
She is speaking as a technician/CEO to explain the technology of this V.psprt, being proposed recently.
This proposed V Psprt platform is the same platform being used to enslave over a billion people in China now
- a rigorous -Social Credit System,
- it will be one that rewards the discrediting of others
- with severe penalties for attempting to discredit the wrong people
- millions of 360 degree surveillance cameras outside and inside homes
- It can find any dissonant in minutes
- It can collate groups of dissonants, shut and lock down anyone’s ability to buy/sell/move
-This can open or close opportunities to a person and any part of their future, in a microsecond.
- to restrict development edits
- to constrain payment provisions from bank card credits and PayPal, or Apple-Pay etc..
- to keep people in “continually locked CV status” based on their own secret algorithms
- their pursuit to indulge in tyrannically imposed public, mass behavior modifications
- the restriction of any type of discussion within any place, including your own personal space like at home
- the restriction of any type of communications technology through text, or even alleged walking by one.
- it is already tied to Apple pay and Google wallets
- there would be no opt-out options
She’s been deplatformed 5 times since beginning to share this information
This is the most dangerous technology she has ever seen.
There’s no such thing as coming back from this.
If this succeeds, there would be no such thing as refusing to opt-in
From then on, there would be
No more Capitalism
No more Free assembly
No more Privacy
No more personal preferences nor even referencing any better choices without credit penalties.
There would be no escape without substantial nuke’s-EPS, or solar CME’s wiping out everything else, too.
- It completely violates The American Disability Act
- It violently violates our 1st and 4th Amendments
And yet, She is a Democrat? This is far beyond her partisanship with them..
It is advised to listen to her recommendations for further education on this topic.
Search: Naomi Wolf this was originally posted on her personal page.
FORBES published an article 4/6/21 saying there will not be a Federal Sponsored V.psprt. This occurs carefully worded. Be aware and watching for industry & corporations take on implementation of any/various kinds.
Gutfeld: This is some pretty chilling stuff
- In recent days and weeks, we’ve seen an unprecedented wave of censorship sweep across the internet. The only solution will be decentralized platforms that virtually eliminate censorship
- In what appears to be a coordinated attack, Google, Apple and Amazon destroyed Parler, a main competitor to Twitter and Facebook, literally overnight by yanking it from their app stores and web hosting service. All of Parler’s vendors, from text message services and email providers to lawyers, also canceled their contracts
- A social media purge began in earnest January 7 and 8, 2021, with the permanent ban of President Trump and a long list of other conservatives from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Twitter reportedly suspended more than 70,000 accounts during its weekend purge
- Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., is calling for a racketeering investigation into Big Tech, saying Amazon, Apple and Google’s suspension of Parler is “clearly a violation of antitrust, civil rights and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act”
- According to an October 2020 report by the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Antitrust, Commercial, and Administrative Law, Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google all have monopoly power and are using that power to rid themselves of competition
“Within the current system, the bottom line is you can be erased from the Internet at any moment, for any reason, by anyone with enough power. Decentralized DNS makes it virtually impossible for authorities to shut down access to the web and gives individuals real ownership over their digital identities, communication channels and means of commerce.” (coindesk.com)
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
A reminder here of a corporation’s bottom line…..(from Bloomberg) “Companies have a duty to their shareholders and they’re responding logically to the incentives in the system, Kennedy said. “Companies are strongly driven by the need to increase shareholder value, and especially any public company has to meet market expectations,” ……”
And remember Kiwis, your country is a corporation … corporations are not about people and their general well being, they are about profits, profits, profits.
“Eight of the biggest U.S. technology companies added a combined $69 billion to their stockpiled offshore profits over the past year, even as some corporations in other industries felt pressure to bring cash back home.
Microsoft Corp., Apple Inc., Google Inc. and five other tech firms now account for more than a fifth of the $2.10 trillion in profits that U.S. companies are holding overseas, according to a Bloomberg News review of the securities filings of 304 corporations. The total amount held outside the U.S. by the companies was up 8 percent from the previous year, though 58 companies reported smaller stockpiles.”
Read the article at its SOURCE