From The Health Forum NZ Facebook page
Today New Zealand has passed a significant Covid 19 vaccination milestone. 250,000 New Zealanders have received their Covid 19 vaccination. I saw the proud headlines today, so I thought I would just pop on over to Medsafe and take a peek at the latest Adverse Reaction reporting for this vaccine. I discovered a number of very strange and perplexing anomalies…
1) The latest Medsafe report apparently covers vaccinations administered up to and including the 27th of March. By my reckoning that was 36 days ago. NO SAFETY REPORTING SINCE THEN available for public view.
2) This data covers the administration of 55,143 vaccines. We have now administered 250,000 vaccines. WHERE IS THE SAFETY DATA FOR THE UNACCOUNTED FOR 150,000 VACCINES?
3) 443 non serious adverse reactions reported for the 55,000 vaccinations referred to in the report. These reactions are accounted for in tables showing what the symptoms were.
4) 14 serious adverse reactions reported for the 55,000 vaccinations. WHAT WERE THESE REACTIONS? The report doesn’t tell us. There is no similar table detailing the serious reactions.
5) Age strata statistics are also perplexing. They show that in the 70 to 79 year old bracket only 3 New Zealanders experienced mild reactions to their vaccine.
6) In the 80 year plus bracket, there are ZERO REPORTS OF EVEN MILD SYMPTOMS. Either elderly New Zealanders are remarkably tough and resilient and don’t so much as experience a headache, fatigue or a sore arm…..Or their reactions are NOT BEING REPORTED. Why would this be? Perhaps a large proportion of the elderly in these age brackets are living in institutional care and are unable to report these symptoms themselves. The rest homes, family members or doctors each have the ability (and I would suggest, the responsibility) to report reactions to this vaccine.It is also possible that older New Zealanders are not fully aware that when they feel unwell in the days following a vaccine, it could in fact be as a direct result OF THE VACCINE.
I am personally aware (as a result of contact from individuals or family members) that there are a number of New Zealanders who have now had serious reactions including
*anaphylaxis requiring hospitalization;
*unexpected sudden death (temporally related to vaccination but not necessarily proven to be the result of the vaccination)
Are these New Zealanders represented in these statistics? Or are they somewhere in the “missing” (from public view) safety data for 150,000 vaccinations administered but somehow unaccounted for (as yet) in the data. Come on Medsafe, New Zealanders deserve much more than this shonky data set, in order to evaluate their likely risk/benefit ratio….In order to undergo an Informed Consent process that is their medical right. So far, the reporting hardly inspires great faith in the system. https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/COVID-19/safety-report-4.asp
Image from Pixabay