According to the U.S. Council of Environmental Quality…
“The cancer risk to people who drink chlorinated water is 93 percent higher than those who don’t”
Dear friend concerned about chlorine,
What if that clear, clean-looking liquid you use every day – to quench your thirst, to bathe and shower in, and to wash your dishes and laundry in contributed to dozens of everyday ailments, including…
- Heart attacks… page 4
- Tiredness, dizziness or headaches… page 9
- Eye, sinus and throat irritation… page 7
- Your sperm count (men)… page 5
- Your risk of a miscarriage (women)… page 5
- Childhood asthma… page 9
- Damaging hair cuticles and the cause or worsening of dandruff… page 7
- Skin rashes, headaches, gastrointestinal difficulties and arthritis… page 5
- Liver problems… page 6
- The drying out of your hair and scalp
- A toxic cocktail of indoor pollution in your home… page 7
- Spontaneous abortion, stillbirths and congenital formations… page 8
- Kidney problems… page 9
- Your odds of having a child with spina bifida… page 5
- A weakened immune system, significantly impacting your body’s ability to fight disease… page 4
Truth is, the water we use in and around our homes is far from the fresh, pure resource you might assume. And the worst part is…
Americans are ingesting from 300 to 600 times what the Environmental Protection Agency considers a “safe” amount while chlorine itself is relatively benign, and was created to help keep us free from infectious diarrheas, it reacts with organic materials which already dissolve in water, forming chemicals (known as DBP’s) that are over 100 times more toxic than chlorine.
Sounds pretty scary, doesn’t it?
And considering the negative impact it is probably having on your family’s well-being, wouldn’t you want to know everything you can about this toxic cocktail in your water supply? Of course!
Well, the good news is world renowned physician and multiple New York Time’s Best Selling author, Dr. Mercola, has gathered all the research about chlorine together in one place – and created one of the most important and time-sensitive reports ever released to the public.
So what are the documented side effects of chlorine? The startling evidence could shock you into making choices which might just save your life…
- According to the U.S. Council of Environmental Quality, the cancer risk to people who drink chlorinated water is 93 percent higher than among those whose water does not contain chlorine.
- The residents of a small town in Pennsylvania who ate diets rich in saturated animal fats and milk had no heart attacks – until they switched from mountain spring water to fluoridated water.
- Research from the University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands discovered that people who swam in chlorinated pools or polluted waters as children had 2.2 to 2.4 times the risk of developing melanoma compared to those who did not swim in chlorinated waters.