Are you concerned about brain health? Or, of one day not recognizing your closest friend? If so, or if you care about friends and family members dealing with poor brain function, don’t miss The Alzheimer’s and Dementia Summit.
Brain disorders, including memory loss, are fast becoming the single biggest health problem in the world.
Did you know?
- Every 3 seconds someone gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Dementia starts in the brain 30 to 50 years before symptoms appear
- Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death
- The average burden on families dealing with late-stage dementia is $300,000
- 46+ million people are losing their minds (this will double every 20 years)
- The “silent epidemic” of early-onset dementia is on the rise
This event represents a unique opportunity to discover the best strategies to improve brain health. Join us to find out what you can, and should, do before it’s too late – because taking action now is the key to protecting your brain health and overall well-being!
READ MORE AT THE naturalhealth365 WEBSITE