Our mission is to ensure the environment and communities are safe from harmful electro-magnetic radiation.
To realise our mission, we seek to:
1. Educate to empower the people in all areas of EMR – health, legal and environmental.
2. Educate the population on the possible harm from EMR, to facilitate informed consent.
3. Use legal means to ensure decision makers are personally liable for harm, fear and damage caused to people and the environment. Establish legal recourse for future situations arising from EMR that are currently unknown.
4. Support the seeking of financial compensation for health and economic consequences of EMR and EMR infrastructure.
5. Ensure that a correctly structured and continuously improving Australian Standard is in place that considers all independent peer reviewed scientific research relevant to EMR research, and that governments and industry adopt world’s best practice which applies the precautionary principle.
6. Ensure the country maintains radiation free zones where the community requires it to be so, or to do otherwise might cause human and environmental harm.
7. A moratorium on 5G until the science is better understood and any risk of harm to environment and humans, be it possible/suspected or proven, be eliminated before 5G is established/rolled out.
8. Research alternate technologies.
The Story So Far
In a nut shell, a Telco wants to place a tower in Wilson’s creek, Byron Shire.
What we uncovered (after we reached out to lawyers, doctors and scientists from around the world) is that at best Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) is a class 2B potential carcinogen (as listed by the World Health Organisation), and at worst a definite carcinogen and toxic to all life.
In fact EMR is a classified pollutant (electro-smog).
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics;
the #1 illness that kills children is brain cancer and the #1 cancer killer of adults under 40 is brain cancer (AIHW).
Medical professionals have identified health impacts from EMR exposure as the next global pandemic.
Many Australians suffer from EMR hypersensitivity symptoms (a recognised illness with identifiable biomarkers).
Government and industry are forcing telco towers upon communities that do not want them.
Liability caused from harm by EMR to environment, health and safety (EHS) is an uninsurable risk and understood to be a contributory factor in Telcos listing harm from EMR to EHS as a material risk (the highest possible risk) in their annual reports to shareholders…and yet consumers are not made overtly aware by industry,
Regulators take no action and neither does Government. In fact they plan to blanket the planet in 5G microwave radiation (the Internet of Things).
According to the lawyers it is possible that community is being assaulted with a recognised pollutant and possible carcinogen on a 24 x 7 basis against their consent for convenience and profit.
There may be trade practices, criminal, terrorism and even constitutional (e.g. the Crown not protecting its subjects) implications.
Legal action to force change is on the horizon.
Once industry are required to overtly inform the general public of the possible harm and provide methods for the public to minimise that harm, people will have a choice – informed consent.
They will also seek refuge in many cases, so we also need to protect our black (light) spots.
We’ve seen change with Asbestos (banned) and the tobacco industry (informed consent)…change is possible when community unites.
Read further at the ‘Take Action’ page at the main menu