‘Family face long wait over backpacker’s lost heart’ (2006) & mainstream failed to mention suspected 1080 poisoning

And ‘long’ it has been. What the Herald failed to mention is that her Doctor suspected 1080 poisoning which is why he asked for her heart to be tested. Please read our earlier article on this … the Doctor was in effect stone walled which confirms Dr Baycroft’s information (see below).

Have you ever heard of a lab losing a human heart before?

This is horrible beyond imagination for this family. And it sounds extremely suspicious doesn’t it? This family was paid absolutely no respect in this. Not by the authorities anyway. Remember what retired Doctor Charles Baycroft has told us recently… ‘if you die from 1080 poisoning nobody will know’ because Doctors he said are not allowed to look for it, and they are bullied into not testing. Word has it that the leaves in the area where Whitney walked that day were smeared with 1080 gel, a highly concentrated application. 

The NZ authorities do not practice the precautionary principle with the spreading of 1080 poison people. In fact they are now legally allowed to drop it into your waterways without the previously required consents, even though the manufacturer’s warning says take care not to drop it into the waterways. Whilst they continue to claim it is harmless, there is much independent research that says otherwise. (See 1080science for further independent info). In light of that, in my opinion it is safer to follow the precautionary principle, that is, proceed as if there were a possible risk to your health rather than assume there is none. EWR

RELATED: THE CATCH 22 OF 1080 POISONING IN NZ – AN MD SAYS THERE IS ‘NO EVIDENCE’ OF IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE LOOKED FOR

COULD THIS HEALTHY 23 YEAR OLD’S CARDIAC ARREST HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY EXPOSURE TO 1080? … WE WILL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE INCREDIBLY, THE NZ LAB LOST HER HEART!

From the NZ Herald in 2006

The family of an American backpacker whose heart went missing after she died suddenly in Queenstown last month face a long wait. 

The Auckland District Health Board is investigating the disappearance of 23-year-old Whitney Robie’s heart from LabPlus, the hospital’s pathology laboratory. 

Miss Robie collapsed while watching TV at Deco Backpackers in Queenstown on May 15 and died shortly afterwards despite efforts to revive her.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10386592&fbclid=IwAR2-U4NwY1jPNBYWEYyxWNKbvoxTpSuRV6JP1cXlrPsMa92acwWtIqXoh0Q

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “‘Family face long wait over backpacker’s lost heart’ (2006) & mainstream failed to mention suspected 1080 poisoning”

  1. Regarding the lost heart, miss Robbie went walking on a track that doc had painted 1080 in a jell form onto the leaves that they thought deer would browse on. If she brushed against those while walking, the poison would of entered her body via skin absorbsion and killed her.

    Liked by 1 person

Your comments are welcomed

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s