Published on Aug 18, 2014
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/art… This video presented by Mercola.com allows you to discover how conventional medicine has emerged as the leading cause of death and injury in the United States. It also discusses how the American medical system is doing more harm than good.
- Preventable medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the US, right after heart disease and cancer, claiming the lives of 210,000 Americans each year
- The federal government has quietly decided to “solve” the problem of hospital acquired conditions by burying the data
- On the average, you have a 54 percent lower risk of dying in a five-star rated hospital compared to the national average. Hospitals catering primarily to Medicare patients tend to be among the worst
- More than two million people are affected by hospital-acquired infections each year, and 75,000-100,000 people die as a result of those infections
- Leading a common-sense, healthy lifestyle is your best bet to avoid unnecessary hospital visits. Basic tenets of optimal health are included