Vaccines are heralded as “life-saving” medicine, but for Mia Blesky, that’s anything but true. The preteen from England was given the first round of the Gardasil shot at school when she was just 12 years old, and life has never been the same ever since. Within just 24 hours, Mia’s Gardasil nightmare was already unfolding.
The family says that the morning after getting jabbed, Mia was unable to walk and had a burning sensation running down her spine. Within a matter of weeks, the paralysis spread to all four limbs. But that’s not the worst part: Doctors refuse to acknowledge the fact that Mia’s symptoms began after her vaccination. Instead, health officials say that Mia’s paralysis is in her head — and they are even recommending she be institutionalized.
Instead of helping this vaccine-injured child, British health authorities want to lock her away in a mental hospital — probably…
View original post 530 more words