By Dr. Mercola
To say that the HPV vaccine is controversial would be a serious understatement. A number of experts have spoken out against the vaccine since its release, and studies have revealed serious problems. Children and teenagers have died or been permanently disabled following HPV vaccination, yet it remains on the market.
- A number of experts have spoken out against the HPV vaccine since its release. An eight-month investigation revealed shocking flaws in Merck’s clinical trial design, which effectively prevented assessment of safety
- Many of the side effects experienced during the vaccine trial were simply recorded as “medical history,” and were not treated as adverse events; serious adverse events arising outside of a two-week period post-vaccination were marked down as “medical history”
- More than 80 million girls, young women and boys have received the HPV vaccine, and many have paid an extraordinarily high price, coming down with nervous system disorders, chronic fatigue and autoimmune diseases
- According to Merck’s own research, if you have been exposed to HPV strains 16 or 18 prior and then get vaccinated, you may increase your risk of precancerous lesions by 44.6 percent
- HPV infection is spread through sexual contact and research has demonstrated that using condoms can reduce risk of HPV infection by 70 percent, which is far more effective than the HPV vaccine
READ MORE at the source: