Here it is again … all uploaded again for those who saw it appear briefly last night … and thanks to the Graf Boys for this coverage on the family who were poisoned recently after consuming wild boar meat. See our other posts on this issue by using the search box or ‘categories’ (left of news page). See our 1080 pages for links to both the Graf Boys’ and other information. This includes independent information & research that you will largely not find in mainstream sources. EnvirowatchRangitikei
Published on Dec 20, 2017
On the 10th of November three members of a Putaruru family were struck down with violent food poisoning. Within hours they were comatose. Five weeks later, two close friends who supported the family members, told their story to Steve and Clyde Graf, who work with TV Wild. In the fascinating interview, Joji Varghese describes how up to four nurses were required to restrain the victims, because their involuntary convulsions were likely to harm the patients and the nurses. They had to be strapped to their beds, while the effects lasted for one and a half weeks. Symptoms indicated early on that this was not likely to be botulism poisoning. Mystery also surrounds the pot of curry pork found in pristine condition, five weeks after returning to their home that was meant to have been “decontaminated”….