Vaccines, a topic we need to be ever vigilant about. They have ramped up the contents and frequency ‘required’ these days. Research them well before making your informed decision as to their efficacy. EnvirowatchRangitikei
Daily Mail, UK
A single mother-of-three became fully paralysed after getting a free flu injection at work.
Kathy Watson-Jones, a hospital clerk from Greensborough in northeast Melbourne, received the vaccination on April 23 and that evening her legs started shaking and feeling like jelly.
By lunchtime the next day Ms Watson-Jones was paralysed from the face down.
The 45-year-old was rushed to hospital and after a day of tests doctors told her she had contracted the incredibly rare Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) – a disorder that causes the immune system to attack the nervous system resulting in paralysis.