From takebackyourpower.net … following on from my last post about smart meters, read the latest in the growing list of risks entailed following the installation of one of these meters. Be forewarned & forearmed:
“The utilities lied when they said “smart” or AMI meters would make the electricity grid “resilient” and“self-healing.”
Nothing could be further from the truth, and this latest episode is more proof of the failure of “smart” meter programs everywhere.
On Monday, hundreds of “smart” meters simultaneously exploded in Stockton, California, when a truck ran into a utility pole. Watch the video [at the source: …..]”
“… so-named “smart” meter programs:
- are enshrouded in fiscal negligence;
- are not shown to save energy;
- are linked with systemic billing inaccuracy and widespread increase of bills;
- facilitate “time-of-use” billing and future artificial austerity measures;
- facilitate monitoring of your activities and external control of your home;
- open the door to unprecedented hacking vulnerabilities; and
- emit pulsed microwave radiation typically thousands of times stronger than a cell phone, leaving many unsuspecting homeowners feeling ill.
It is difficult to imagine a more blatant failure, or a more harmful deployment of unproven technology.”
Read article at the SOURCE